70 Weiss Avenue
West Seneca, NY 14224
Welcome to Gymnastics Unlimited!
Rules & Policies
Please make every effort to complete 4 months of classes. Until your child has mastered a few skills, lessons are repetitious, stretches hurt, muscles are sore, etc. We will make every effort to see that your child not only works hard, but has fun too!
Students are not allowed on equipment without a coach present.
Horse playing is not allowed.
No food or drink and NO GUM allowed.
Pick up immediately after class is over.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items, do not bring / leave valuables in the gym.
Please remain in your car in the circle until a coach brings out your child.
If you need to come to the door or into the building, please park in the lot.
No child under the age of 18 is allowed to leave the building without a designated guardian or express written permission (those who drive themselves).
• Annual Registration Fee of $45.00 - paid at time of sign up (Recreation Program).
• Paid registration fees & tuition are not refundable for any reason.
• Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
• Tuition pays your child's spot in class; it's not based on attendance.
• Late tuition payments are assessed a $5.00 charge; Late fees are applied on the 2nd of each month.
• Returned checks are assessed a $25 NSF fee.
• The adult signing registration / bringing child is responsible for tuition. Please refer to #5 on registration form.
Recreation's registration fee is $45 for the
1st and 2nd child and $40 for 3rd and more.
Monthly payments assume a 4 week month
Sibling discount is 5% on tuition
We accept cash, checks, Mastercard, Visa, Discover & American Express
NSF checks are charged a $25 fee
• leotard, socks optional (no tights and wind pants - too slippery)
• Hair secured off face
• no jewelry, no dangling earrings
(post earrings are allowed)
* T-shirt (must cover belly)
* • Shorts with no pockets, zippers, buckles, belts or wind pants
• Shorts with no pockets, zippers, buckles, belts or wind pants
It is the student's responsibility to attend class, therefore, reductions will not be granted for missed classes.
Due to the nature of our program, make ups cannot be offered. However, we understand that it is at times unavoidable to miss a class. We will provide extra class times on school breaks & during gym breaks to offer a time for your child to come in for a missed class.
Missed classes due to the gym closing will be scheduled when/if needed.
The office personnel must be notified in writing of a prolonged illness or injury for exceptions to be made.
• The recreational gymnastics "season" runs from September - June. Any student dropping from the program or going on hold must give 2 weeks written notice.
• Clients are responsible for tuition covering the two-week notice. If notice is not given to the office, the client will be responsible for that month's tuition.
Drop Off - Pick Up
Please drive through the circle, stopping at the door to leave off your child with staff.
If you need to get out of your car to assist your child, please park in the lot and walk to the door.
DO NOT park or get out of your vehicle in the circle.
Same as drop off; drive through the circle, stopping at door and staff will release your child and/or assist them outside to your vehicle.
If you want or need to get your child at the door, park your vehicle in the lot and wait outside on the sidewalk.
There is a $3.00 charge for every 15 minutes a child is here after class. Our staff is not able to stay after class or able to tend to children when another class is in progress.
• Gives important information on upcoming events.
• Includes information on special weekly themes.
• Handed out monthly.
Extra copies will be available at the desk & emailed out with the weekly email, if your child was absent.